10 Kasım 2013 Pazar

Art Galery In Our City

 

   Gömülü resim için kalıcı bağlantı
Written by Hilal
I was passing by the Recep Yazıcıoğlu cultural center.I got interested in İlknur YILDIZ’s wood painting exhibition named window of life before entering into the building I took a photo of the entrance.


 




Gömülü resim için kalıcı bağlantı

When I enter into the exhibition scene I saw surprised me.I saw not only wood painty but also tradional style carpets baskets ornaments and little pack animal biblos.





Gömülü resim için kalıcı bağlantı
When I walked a little further.I had a painted model of a house.which we used to draw in the painting notebooks as kids.I interesting parts were the lace curtains on the windows and big ornament door.



Gömülü resim için kalıcı bağlantı

I continued visiting the exhibition.There were boxes bottles crates and sugar bowl painted in original colors.



Gömülü resim için kalıcı bağlantı
At the other corner of the exhibition.I saw painted and decorated the stove.Have you ever seen such a stove?










Gömülü resim için kalıcı bağlantı

And finally,I would like to leave you alone wiht my favorite painting illustrating the wonderful harmony of black and White.
İf you have time, I would suggest you to visit the exhibition too!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder